Vegetable Lasagna *Vegetarian*
Additional Items Needed:
- 1 Box No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, shredded
- 2 Small Zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Cups Tomato Sauce (separated into 1 cup & 1/2 cup)
- 8x8 Microwave-Safe Glass Dish
- Plastic Wrap
Spread 1 cup of sauce evenly on the bottom of the 8x8 microwave-safe glass dish.
Place one layer of uncooked noodles on top of the sauce.
Then place a layer of carrots followed by another layer of noodles.
Place the sliced zucchini in the dish in a single layer on top of the noodles.
Cover the zucchini layer with the ricotta cheese and then another layer of noodles.
Place remaining 1/2 cup of tomato sauce over the noodles.
Evenly spread the mushrooms on the top.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in microwave.
When prompted by microwave to "Follow Package Instructions", remove cover from dish, top with mozzarella and place back in microwave.
DO NOT COVER.
Press Start button.
Caution! The dish will be hot.
Use a thermometer to confirm that microwave foods have cooked to safe temperatures of greater than 160º F