Thai Curry Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Additional Items Needed:
- 1 Plum Tomato, cored and diced
- ½ Cup Onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Grass, minced
- 1 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 2 Tbsp. Red Curry Paste
- 1/4 Cup Red Pepper, julienned
- 5-6 Fresh Curry Leaves (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cups Peeled and Deveined (size 51-60) Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 14 Large Boston or Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Mastrad 9x9 Silicone Baking Dish
In the Mastrad 9x9 silicone baking dish add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass, coconut milk, stock, curry paste, red pepper, curry leaves, salt & pepper.
Place in microwave. Enter code. Press start.
When prompted by the microwave to "Follow package instructions", add the shrimp then stir.
Place back in the microwave and press start.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of Thai curry shrimp into center of each lettuce leaf.
Serving Option: Serve over rice instead of using lettuce leaves.
Caution! The dish will be hot.
Use a thermometer to confirm that microwave foods have cooked to safe temperatures of greater than 165º F