Peach Crumble *Vegetarian*
Additional Items Needed:
- 16 Oz. Sliced Peaches (frozen)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar (separate into 1/4 cup servings)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Cold Unsalted Butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Nuts
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 8x8 Microwave-Safe Glass Dish
- Mixing Bowl
In the 8x8 microwave-safe glass dish mix the sliced peaches with a 1/4 cup of white sugar.
In a separate bowl mix together all remaining ingredients, including the second 1/4 cup of sugar, until lumps of butter disappear.
Crumble the topping from the bowl over the peach mixture.
DO NOT COVER THE DISH.
Serves: 4 - 6
Caution! The dish will be hot.
Use a thermometer to confirm that microwave foods have cooked to safe temperatures of greater than 160º F