Minestrone Soup *Vegetarian Option*
Additional Items Needed:
- 32 Oz. Chicken/Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Can Diced Tomatoes (15 oz can)
- 1/2 Can Kidney Beans (15 oz can)
- 1/2 Can Cannellini Beans (15 oz can)
- 1/2 Can Chick Peas (15 oz can)
- 1 Cup Thin Egg Noodles (uncooked)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Qt. Microwave-Safe Bowl
- Microwave-Safe Cover
In the 3 qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine stock, celery, onion, carrots, tomatoes, beans, cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Cover the bowl with the microwave-safe cover.
Place in microwave. Enter code. Press start.
When prompted by the microwave to "Follow package instructions", remove bowl from microwave, add noodles.
Re-cover and return bowl to microwave.
Press Start button.
Caution! The dish will be hot.