Beef and Mushroom Bake *Gluten-Free*
Additional Items Needed:
- 1 Lb. Cubed beef cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10.5 oz, condensed)
- 1 Cup Instant Rice (uncooked)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 2 Qt. Microwave-Safe Bowl
- Microwave-Safe Cover
In the 2 qt. microwave safe bowl, mix together beef, garlic, onion, mushrooms and oil.
Cover with microwave-safe cover.
Place in microwave. Enter code. Press start.
When prompted by the microwave to "Follow package instructions", remove bowl from microwave.
Add the remaining ingredients and gently mix.
Re-cover and return to microwave.
Press Start button.
Caution! The dish will be hot.
Use a thermometer to confirm that microwave foods have cooked to safe temperatures of greater than 165º F