Bacon Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Additional Items Needed:
- 6 White Mushrooms (medium)
- 3 Tbsp. Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Slices Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp. Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Microwave-Safe Plate
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Clean the mushrooms and remove stems, place upside down on the microwave-safe plate.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly.
Stuff each mushroom with 1/6 of the mixture.
Spread out evenly on plate.
DO NOT COVER THE PLATE.
Caution! The dish will be hot.
Use a thermometer to confirm that microwave foods have cooked to safe temperatures of greater than 165º F